“We have been operating alongside TYF for over 20 years and can recommend them as the best activity of its type. We also admire their commitment to environmental best practice.” John
Whether you’re after a gentle introduction or mind-blowing adrenalin rush, you’ve come to the right place. TYF Adventure is based in historic St. David’s in the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in SW Wales.
The local area offers world-leading outdoor adventure locations and some of the cleanest and warmest waters in the UK, as well as incredible scenery and wonderful wildlife.
- All age-groups and levels of skill and ability are welcome – 8 to 80, beginner to expert.
- Coasteering – The original and the best. Adrenalin packed action for all ages and abilities in St Davids, Wales.
- Kayaking – Kayaking is one of the finest ways to discover the magnificent Welsh coastline.
- Rock Climbing – Abseiling gently downwards with the sea swirling beneath you.
- Surfing – These days everyone seems to want to surf, which is hardly surprising as it’s one of the coolest sports on the planet.
- Coastal Explorer – During our coastal explorers you will be sit-on-top kayaking, coasteering, snorkelling and you can even try your hand at fishing.
And whatever you’re looking for when you’re here – a personal challenge, a team-building session or simply 100% pure adventure fun, you’ll have a great time.