- Boat Trips
- The Islands
- About Us
- St Davids
- Contact Us
VOYAGES OF DISCOVERY
St Davids is Great Britain’s smallest city and is surrounded by the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Ramsey Island, an RSPB reserve, lies a mile offshore and further out are the Offshore Islands. These stretch into the Celtic Deep and the warm climate and nutrient rich waters provide sanctuary to a wide spectrum of wildlife. Such is the biodiversity that this area has been designated a Special Area of Conservation (SAC).
We are proud to be guardians of these waters and hope that you are inspired by our information and photographs and maybe that you will join us one day.
So whether your passion is whales and dolphins, sea birds, rocks and gorges or just stunning scenery then this is one of the UK’s top list of places to visit.
Ashore we have secluded bays with golden sands, coastal and inland walks and a range of activities along with fabulous accommodation and food.
We have put together as much information as we can but if there is anything we can be of further assistance with then please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Hwyl & Kind Regards, Rhys, Bethan & the team.
STUNNING VOYAGES FOR-
- All Ages
- All Abilities
- Open all Year
AND DONT FORGET WE…..
- Are the only boat company born and bred in St David’s and are Welsh speaking.
- Operate a professional company with formal office open all year and are the largest sector employer.
- Are the largest operator with the largest and most modern fleet.
- Are the longest standing operator.
- Are carbon neutral.
- And a major sponsor of local charities and green initiatives.